- And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
- And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
- And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
- But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.
- The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
- And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
- And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
- And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy
all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing
that is in the earth shall die.
Jeremiah 23 :
- For the land is full of adulterers; for because of swearing the land mourneth; the pleasant places of the wilderness are dried up, and their course is evil, and their force is not right.
- For both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their wickedness, saith the Lord.
- Wherefore their way shall be unto them as slippery ways in the darkness: they shall be driven on, and fall therein: for I will bring evil upon them, even the year of their visitation, saith the Lord.
- And I have seen folly in the prophets of Samaria; they prophesied in Baal, and caused my people Israel to err.
- I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.
- Therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts concerning the prophets; Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, and make them drink the water of gall: for from the prophets of Jerusalem is profaneness gone forth into all the land.
- And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
- And when the angel stretched out his hand upon Jerusalem to destroy it, the LORD repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed the people, It is enough: stay now thine hand. And the angel of the LORD was by the threshingplace of Araunah the Jebusite.
- And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
- All these are the beginning of sorrows.
- Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
- And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
- And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
- And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
- But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
- But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
- For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
- And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
- Behold, I have told you before
- Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
- For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
- For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
- Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
- Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
- Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
- But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
- But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
- For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
- And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
- Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
- Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
- And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately,
- Tell us, when shall these things be and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?
- And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:
- For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
- And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.
- For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.
- And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.
- And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.
- And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.
- And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.
- And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
- And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
- And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
- And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
- And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
- And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
- And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
- And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
- And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:.
- And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
Teachings on the Law of Karma
- For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind:
2 Corinthians 5
- For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body,according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
- Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted
- Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
- Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.
- Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.
- Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.
- Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfil them.
- For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.
You have heard that it was said to the men of old, 'You shall not kill; and whoever kills shall be liable to judgment.'
But I say to you that every one who is angry with his brother shall be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother shall be liable to the council, and whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be liable to the hell of fire.”
- So if you are offering your gift at the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you,
- Leave your gift there before the altar and go; first be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
- Make friends quickly with your accuser, while you are going with him to court, lest your accuser hand you over to the judge, and the judge to the guard, and you be put in prison;
- Truly, I say to you, you will never get out till you have paid the last penny.
- Judge not, that ye be not judged.
- For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
- Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
- And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
- For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
- But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
- Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
Luke 6 :
- Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
- Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
- And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
- And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
- Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
- Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.
- Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
- For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
- And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
Revelation 20 :
- And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
- And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
- And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
- And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
- And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
- And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
- And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
- He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
- But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
- And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
- I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
"But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea."